FxPro Review (Detailed info):
If you want leave your review about FxPro, please use tab “Comments” (top of the page)
FxPro – Forex broker. Owned and operated by the FxPro Group. FxPro is a forex and financial services brand that has been unbundled over the years to operate out of Cyprus, the UK, Australia and other jurisdictions. Has Offices in Australia, Cyprus, Russia, United Kingdom. This forex broker offers Segregated accounts, Affiliate program, Islamic accounts. FxPro Minimum deposit = $500. FxPro offers Free VPS for VIP-clents.
FxPro is authorized and regulated as follows:
- FxPro UK Limited, which is in charge of the UK operations as well as services to the English speaking clientele of FxPro, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956).
- FxPro Financial Services Limited operates out of the company headquarters in Cyprus and is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07).
Fx Pro is a member of: CCCI (Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry), CFSFA (Cyprus Financial Services Firms Association)
FxPro Trading Platform
Comparison table of MT4, MT5, cTrader platforms
Traders on FxPro are offered a choice of 9 trading platforms. The trading platforms cover desktop clients, web-based platforms and mobile trading platforms.
Webtrader: This is the web-based platform which is based on the MT4.
MT4 desktop client
MT4 Multi-terminal, which is used for management and trading of multiple accounts. This platform was specifically built for account managers.
iPhone Trader: This is the mobile trading app for the iPhone.
iPad Trader: This is the mobile trading platform, built as an app for the iPad.
aTrader: This is the Android FxPro trading app.
bTrader: This is the BlackBerry trading app.
cTrader and cTrader Web are the ECN platforms for desktop and web-based trading on FxPro.
cAlgo: The cAlgo platform is to enable traders to construct and test algorithms for use on the cTrader platform.
No other retail brokerage firm offers up to 9 trading platforms for the usage of its traders.
FxPro Account Types
Fx Pro provides traders with the following account types:
- A demo account for practice trading.
- SuperTrader investment account which is for passive investors who want to copy strategies from other profitable traders on FxPro.
- A PAMM account which allows the investor access to a professionally managed portfolio account.
- MT4 account
- MT5 account
- cTrader account, which is the ECN account type on FxPro. This account gives traders access to the cTrader and cAlgo platforms.
FxPro Deposits and withdrawals
Broker allows traders to use the following banking methods for deposits and withdrawals:
- PayPal: Deposits processed in an hour and withdrawals within one working day. Deposit transactions cost 2.7% of transfer amount as service charge. (see oher PayPal forex brokers)
- Skrill: Deposits are processed in 10 minutes and withdrawals within 1 working day.
- Credit/Debit cards: Cards accepted are VISA and MasterCard. Deposits are processed within 1 hour and withdrawals within 2 working days. For first time withdrawals, traders must supply a copy of the card with the 3-digit security code and card statement for verification.
- Bank wire: Usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive into FxPro’s account for onward transfer to trader’s account. Withdrawals take the same time as well.
- Neteller: An e-wallet option. Deposits are processed within ten minutes and withdrawals are processed within 1 working day.
- China UnionPay: Deposits take 10 minutes while withdrawals are processed within 1 working day. This method is for exclusive use of Chinese clients.
FxPro now permits the opening of micro accounts which allow a standard minimum trade size of 1 micro lot. The Classic account variation still comes with a $500 minimum deposit.
FxPro Account Opening
Open an account web form
FxPro Customer Support
Fx Pro has decentralized its operations and classified clients according to regions. Most international users will therefore be referred to its UK headquarters. The customer support desk from FxPro UK can be reached 24 hours a day on all the trading days as follows:
- Live Chat
- Phone: +44 (0) 203 151 5550
- Fax: +44 (0) 207 600 7063
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Now, everything seems OK with FxPro broker however “ProfitF team” will keep monitoring this broker and update this review if any changes take place.